Vision & Beliefs
1. One True God. God has revealed Himself as the Creator of all things and Redeemer of mankind Who is infinitely perfect and eternally manifested as a triune Being, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Isaiah 43:11, Matthew 28:19).
2. Scriptures Inspired. The Old and New Testaments are the Inspired Word of God whereby we find, the final absolute divine authority for all Christian Faith and practice (II Timothy 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:19-21).
3. Deity of Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. He is also truly man who was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for sin and arose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is now at the right hand of the Father as our Priest and Advocate (Isaiah 9:6, Micah 5:2, Matthew 1:23, John 1:1,14/10:30-33, Hebrews 1:3, Colossians 1:9/2:19, Revelations 1:8,18).
4. Original Sin and Fall of Man. Man was created in the Image of God but fell into sin and is therefore by himself hopelessly lost. Only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and by His resurrection can man have grounds for justification and salvation. This salvation and spiritual life is obtained by being Born Again -regenerated through the work of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:3, Psalms 51:5, Romans 5:12-17).
5. Salvation by Grace through Faith. Man’s salvation and redemption is a free gift of grace [unmerited & undeserved favor- from God] can only be obtained by exercising faith-a firm belief and conviction in the finished redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ, not works that person can do or in keeping to any man-made laws, creeds or church [religious] tradition (John 6:29, Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 3:4-5, 2 Timothy 1:9).
6. The New Man in Christ. If any man is in Christ, a firm believer in The Lord, he is now a new creature (creation) in the inward man: i.e. spiritually. We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus. We are partakers or His divine nature (Romans 8:29-30, II Corinthians 5:17-18, Ephesians 2:10, II Peter 1:4).
7. Baptism of the Holy Spirit. The ministry and baptism of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Jesus Christ and to indwell, guide, and empower believers for life and service. This baptism brings the gifts or enablements of the Holy Spirit to the forefront of the ministry of the Body of Christ. This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the New Birth and is evidenced by the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as is clearly referred to in I Corinthians 12,13,14 and Acts 1:5/ chap.2,5,8,9,19 etc…)
8. Divine Healing. The redemptive work of Jesus Christ provides not only salvation- that one misses Hell and goes to Heaven, but 'salvation' for the whole person. The Gospel of Jesus Christ includes physical, psychological healing and prosperity as well (Matthew 8:16-17, 1 Peter 2:24, 2 Corinthians 8:9, 3 John 2).
9.The Gospel. The Gospel that Jesus preached and that Jesus sent His Apostles, His disciples and all those who would believe in Him is clearly spelled out in many different passages all over the New Testament and prophesied in the Old. It is THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM. Of primary importance is the Salvation of the soul or better put 'the regeneration of the spirit' meaning: (1) Being spiritually [pnuma] Born Again or Saved, (2) Physical [sumo] Healing from sickness and disease, (3) Freedom from Demonic Possesion/Oppression, (4) Restoration of The Soul [psueke]. (Matthew 10:1-8, Mark 16:15-20, Luke 9:1-2, Luke 10:1,17-20, Acts 3:1-16, Romans 15:19, 1 Corinthians 2: 1-5, 1 Thessalonians 1:5 etc...)
10. Church: The Body of Christ. The true Church is the composition of all those that have been genuinely born again through a personal & direct relationship with Jesus Christ. Through the new birth, believers are united together as the Body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the only Lord and Head of the True Church made up of Christians from all over the world (Ephesians 1:22-23, 1 Corinthians 12:12-26).
11. Church Authority. The Lord has clearly established the ministries to govern the church of Christ and together help equip the saints for the work of the ministry and build up the church body to mature in their faith in Christ: These Ministries are clearly spelled out in the New Testament and referred as Apostles (Missionaries), Prophets (Inspirational Preachers), Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers and Ministries of Helps. (Acts 11:27/13:1/21:8-9, Ephesians 2:19-22, Ephesians 4:11-13)
12. Water Baptism. All who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and have been Born Again are commanded to be immersed in water as a declaration that they identify with the death of Christ and have been raised with Him in newness of life (Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:16, Roman 6:1-7, 1 Peter 3:21).
13. Lord’s Supper. A holy symbolic expression that every true Christian has the right to practice. In the Lord’s Supper we share the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ as well as a memorial/reminder of His suffering, death, and prophecy of His second coming (I Corinthians 11:23:31).
14. Resurrection of the Saints. One day coming, the entire Body of Christ will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord (I Thessalonians 4:13-18).
15. Second Coming of Christ. The actual, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to establish His Kingdom and millennial reign upon the earth (Matthew 24:27-30).
15. Final Judgment. A day when the wicked dead will be raised and judged with everlasting punishment (Revelation 20:11-15).